Site Built, Two Level - lead, SD
A Beautiful Mountain Log Home Situated high in the Black Hills ! You'll enjoy this Custom Built Log home constructed with top quality Logs imported from Finland. Although over 100 different types of pine trees grow around the world, only one of them grows wild in the forests of Finland. Because Finnish pine grows slowly, its wood is exceptionally hard, particularly the heartwood. “Honka” log homes are crafted from the finest wood, with years of knowledge and experience. As you enter the home a massive rock fireplace in the great room serves as the focal point followed by the incredible views of Terry Peak and the surrounding Black Hills ! The open floor plan complete with large “Finnish” (imported) windows and vaulted ceilings offer spacious comfort for entertaining or relaxation.
Mike Konstant of Konstant Real Estate LLC
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of The Black Hills,
Vol. 12, Issue 09, Page 11.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Heating System: Forced Air; Hot Water
- Roof: Composition Shingle
- Stories: 2.0
- Heating Fuel: Natural Gas
- Ceiling Fan
- Floors: Carpet; Tile; Wood
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Property Type: Residential; Single Family Detached
- Living Room
- Dining Room
- Additional Areas: Bedroom; Bedroom; Bedroom; Bedroom; Bedroom; Full Bath; Full Bath; Full Bath; Half Bath